15th May to 25th May 2020
There has been a need for community mental health and NDIS service providers to rapidly adapt in response to COVID-19.
As the peak body for community mental health in the Northern Territory, the NT Mental Health Coalition is working with community mental health providers, the National Disability Insurance Agency and other peak bodies around Australia to collect feedback and collate issues relating to
- What changes are occuring within the community mental health sector
- Emergent issues or concerns
- What supports would help sustain the provision of services in the current environment
The Coalition has created three surveys in Survey Monkey to capture feedback from across the sector
- Survey for Participants and their Family/Friends
- Survey for Staff and Volunteers
- Survey for Service Providers
Each survey will remain open for the foreseeable future and survey participants are encouraged to resubmit responses as they see fit if their circumstances or concerns change.
In response, the Coalition will collate and share feedback regularly to the NT community mental health sector, the National Disability Insurance Agency, other peak bodies, and national and Territory decision makers.
To date, the Coalition has collated the following reports based on the survey responses, period: 1st to 14th April 2020
- Report relating to Participants and their Family/Friends
- Report relating to Staff and Volunteers
- Report relating to Service Providers
The next period for reporting 15th of April to the 25th of May 2020.
The Coalition is inviting all stakeholders from across the sector to complete or recomplete surveys by the 25th May 2020.