Mini Grant Application Form
Mini Grants Initiative
Each year the Coalition offers mini grants of between $500 and $1000 to community groups and organisations to assist in promoting mental health events during mental health week.
The Coalition encourages organisations, schools and community groups to think creatively and collaborate with other organisations, especially ones outside the mental health sector. Consumer, family and carer engagement in the proposed activities or events is also highly encouraged.
The theme for this year is Celebrating Our Strengths. The aim of the week is to raise awareness, promote good mental health and wellbeing in the wider community and provide information about services available to provide support.
Community awareness and understanding is promoted through events and activities that engage the corporate, community sectors and the wider community.
Application Criteria & Eligibility
The Selection Panel will assess the applications against the following criteria:
- An ABN is required, and events must be undertaken in the NT.
- The planned activity must clearly tie in with the theme for Mental Health Week and promote positive mental health and social and emotional wellbeing in the community.
- The level of partnership with other organisations in delivering the event.
- Innovation and creativity of the event.
- The expected level of service users, community, family, and carer involvement.
- Applications featuring diversified income streams and or in-kind support will be considered favorably.
Submit Your Application
Applications close on Friday 28 July, 2023. Successful applicants will be notified by Monday 14th August. Grants will be dispersed on receipt of a tax invoice. Please nominate one key contact from your event to liaise with the Coalition office.
An evaluation form will be sent via a survey after your event. The form will ask for a brief summary of how your event raised awareness in the community and how many participated.
As a part of your event, it is your responsibility to promote your event through the Coalition’s online calendar at www.ntmhc.org.au/events.
Applications can be submitted by filling in the information below, or by downloading and completing the PDF form (bottom of this page) and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any enquiries call 08 8948 2246 or email email@example.com.