Mental Health Week Sponsorship
Why Become A Sponsor?
NT Mental Health Week is part of a national mental health promotion campaign held in October each year and incorporates World Mental Health Day held on 10 October.
The purpose of this awareness week is to engage communities in activities that promote mental health and wellbeing and to also increase understanding and reduce stigma about mental illness, and how it impacts on the lives of people in our community.
By becoming a sponsor, you help contribute to the success of this awareness raising initiative and the overall goal to promote strong mental health for all Territorians.
Benefits of becoming a sponsor include:
- Make a positive difference in the lives of Territorians
- Make a meaningful contribution to mental health awareness
- Align your organisation with a highly recognized and celebrated mental health initiative with broad reach across the NT
- Showcase your committment to social responsibility
- Receive recognition at our well-attended Launch and Awards Ceremony, on our website, in our newsletter and on our social media platforms
How to become a sponsor
Northern Territory Mental Health Coalition welcomes sponsorship from small and large organisations and businesses. To learn how to become a valued contributor to this initiative, contact us at CEO@ntmhc.org.au or call 08 8948 2246.
We thank you for your support!
2022 MHW Sponsors
Thank you to the generous sponsors who helped make last year’s Mental Health Week awareness campaign an unprecedented success!